For those of us in an industry where we have to travel often — and the beauty and spa industry is absolutely one of those — space is often at a premium, as are the limitations in lotions and gels we can carry. Which is why the new trend in beauty- and health-related strips is pretty exciting.
We know how those messy gels and lotions and sprays go. They serve their purpose, but do they serve it best? these strips stick to you, stay put, and many (well, the ones I like, at least!) offer more targeted results.
I’m noticing them everywhere lately, too. There are nasal strips for better breathing (perfect as winter cold and flu season sets in), pore cleansing strips, teeth whitening strips, breath strips, nail polish strips, and even strips that help fade and flatten scars both old and new.
Here’s a “stripped-down” list of some good ones:
1. Nasal strips for adults and kids: Breathe Right $13.99 drugstore.com
2. Pore strips: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips $7.99 drugstore.com
3. Scar strips: Scaraway Silicone Scar Sheets $19.99 myscaraway.com
4. Teeth whitening strips: Crest 3D Whitestrips $34.99 drugstore.com
5. Nail polish strips: Sephora Collection Nail Patch French Manicure $12.00 sephora.com
6. Hair removal strips: Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit $5.99 cvs.com
What do you think of the strip trend? Do you find they work better or worse than traditional lotions and gels?