Welcome to our Spotlight Week! This is the first installment of our series, which shines the spotlight on some of the nation’s top beauty schools. Enjoy, and be sure to check back tomorrow for our next featured school.
For more than 100 years, Marinello has been educating students to enter a professional career in the beauty industry. Marinello has provided thousands of graduates with Cosmetology Education in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Kansas, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon, and Utah. All Marinello locations offer exclusive Salon and Spa Services to their guests at affordable prices. Services are performed by student stylists supervised by licensed instructors.
Marinello is the first chain of beauty schools to develop a proprietary educational system. The Marinello Method is the culmination of more than 100 years in the beauty industry. This revolutionary educational system goes beyond theory to put the best cosmetology and esthetics techniques into practice by using graduated levels of learning. Included is Marinello works which focuses on guest satisfaction and salon/retail skills. The emphasis on a hands-on approach helps students master the skills necessary to pass state board exams and jump start successful careers upon graduation.
Students attending Marinello Schools of Beauty also receive an array of exclusive opportunities including:
– Real world salon experience
– Professional products
– Guest educators
Students of Marinello have the opportunity to participate in a variety of events including quarterly on-site competitions, and the annual International Hair and Make-up Competition. Past winners have walked away with computers, LCD televisions, cameras, and trophies.
- Accredited by NACCASYou can count on Marinello to provide quality education up to accreditation
- Financial aid available to those who qualifyMarinello has various financial aid programs; such as scholarships, grants andstudent loans to help cover training expenses like tuition, books and supplies.
- Flexible class schedulesDay, evening, and weekend classes mean you don’t have to put your life on hold to train for a career in the beauty industry.
- Learn from industry professionalsMarinello licensed State Board Specialists ensure that you are fully prepared to pass your licensing exam.
- Career Placement assistance for graduatesMarinello can help students find employment after graduation. You will learn job search techniques, how to polish your resume, and tips to develop interviewing skills.
- Esthetics (Skin Care)
Advanced Facialand Body Treatments
- Hair Design
- Massage Therapy
Master Esthetics withLaser Certification
- Teacher Training