Organic Beauty Remedies
The skin is the largest organ on the human body. Choosing to use organic beauty remedies can ward off and defend against toxins in the environment and maintain healthy skin. Many environmental toxins can be absorbed through the skin. Organic beauty remedies can be a great alternative to a synthetic beauty product which can actually contain many harmful chemicals. Not only are organic beauty products beneficial to the human body but also provides many benefits to the environment. It is important to read labels to be sure that the organic beauty remedies contain the best ingredients.
Using organic facial products to clean and moisturize can have many benefits. Skin sensitivity is common and can be an underlying reason for many conditions. The harsh environmental factors can be harmful to the face. There are so many natural and organic products that can change the effect the environment has on facial skin.
- Lines: Hormones can impact formation of lines and wrinkles. The American Academy of Dermatology gives information on what factors affect the skin’s lines and wrinkles.
- Wrinkles: Skin wrinkles can be prevented and decreased by using organic products containing vitamin E and antioxidants.
- Dry Skin: Tree oil is a common organic remedy to relieve dry facial skin.
- Sensitive Skin: Natural organic, ingredients not containing harsh chemicals is essential for those with sensitive skin.
- Normal Skin: Lavender is an effective ingredient to use in organic skincare remedies.
- Combination Skin: Combination skin can benefit from the use of seaweed cream as it can balance the Ph levels in the skin.
- Large Pores: Many of the skin conditions are caused due to enlarged pores and can be relieved by using products containing vitamin C.
- Clogged Pores: Dry or dead skin that is no removed can oftentimes cause clogged pores and can be relieved by exfoliating regularly.
- Homemade Facials: Facials can be applied at home using ingredients available in the pantry such as bananas and oatmeal.
- Homemade Face Lift: Homemade face lifts can be successful when used with homemade chemical peels.
- Facial Scrub: Using an exfoliating scrub with brown sugar can benefit the skin.
- Skin Moisturizer: Studies have shown that an organic skin moisturizer containing the ingredient, Jojoba oil has beneficial affects.
- Makeup Remover: Aloe Vera is commonly used in organic makeup removers and this also provides extra moisturizer as it cleanses the skin.
Overuse of heat products such as hair dryers and straightening irons can damage the hair. Synthetic hair care products can oftentimes worsen the effect of this damage. Using organic products containing ingredients such as olive oils can promote health cell regeneration. This can build beautiful healthy hair that glows with a natural shine.
- Baldness: Biotin and Zinc are ingredients to look for in organic product that treat baldness.
- Hair Loss: Replacing lost nutrients in the body can treat hair loss organically.
- Head Lice: Olive oil and essential oils such as lavender can suffocate lice making removal easier.
- Dandruff: Proper nutrition can help alleviate dandruff. Studies show changing diet can bean effective treatment.
- Shampoo: Using organic shampoos can help maintain the health of more than just the scalp and hair.
- Conditioner: Coconut oil is a great conditioner for hair and can rebuild the hair’s healthy cells.
There are many people who suffer from skin conditions that range from as severe as eczema or as simple as dry skin. These conditions can interfere with normal every day activities. They can be embarrassing to show in public. The skin conditions can be treated effectively by using ingredients found in nature. The skin tends to absorb organic ingredients better than synthetic ingredients.
- Sunburn: Importance of protecting skin against the damages of the sun.
- Blackheads: Effective removal of blackheads can be done using ingredients such as egg yolks.
- Acne: Treating acne breakouts with organic beauty products that contain super foods can be very affective.
- Eczema: Many people living with eczema have used organic products containing rose water to moisturize the skin and treat this condition.
- Hives: Green tea has been found to relieve hives and promote healing of the skin with antioxidants.
- Warts: Green tea can be used to rid warts from the skin. The process can take approximately 16 weeks to see benefits.
- Cellulite: Supplements added to daily regiment can reduce cellulite and promote healthy cell growth.
- Whiteheads: Overproduction of oil glands can cause whiteheads but can be treated with natural organic products safely.
Many remedies can be made from home with ingredients found in the typical kitchen. Using baking soda as whitening agent and as a cleanser is not only beneficial to the body but also the environment. Living a green lifestyle can be rewarding by just using products already at home. Many of these remedies have been used successfully as far back as ancient times.
- Bad Breath: Easy steps to relieving bad breath in a naturally organic way.
- Deodorants: A guide to buying natural organic deodorants which are environmentally friendly.
- Toothpaste: Review of organic toothpastes and a guide to where these can be purchased.
- Toothache: Herbs such as Red Pepper and Ginger can relieve pain caused by toothache.
- Teeth Whitening: Using baking soda is a well known natural remedy to whiten teeth safely.
- Mouthwash: Using organic mouthwash can treat bad breath and help to stop decay.
- Dark Circles: Many organic remedies can be used to reduce dark circles under the eyes including chamomile and green tea bags.